Could you foster a child?
Looking for a change in career?
As a parent, you will appreciate the rewards and challenges of raising a child to do the best they can in life. Sadly some children – for a range of reasons – are not able to live with their natural parents.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
To be a foster carer you will:
- Want to work with vulnerable young people
- Have time, commitment and energy
- Have experience of working with or looking after children
- Have a spare room available for fostering
- Receive a payment of around £400 per week
St Christopher’s, a charity which has been supporting children and young people since 1870, recognises the vital role that you would play in supporting the young person and provides an excellent training programme to support you in your journey.
Regional Fostering Manager