The Personal Social Health Citizenship & Economic (PSHCEe) curriculum at Sixth Form is a programme of learning through which our students acquire the knowledge, understanding and skills they need to live healthy, safe, productive, capable, responsible and balanced lives now and in the future. As part of a whole-school approach, PSHCE develops the qualities and attributes pupils need to thrive as individuals, family members and members of society. 足球外围app下载ers have one pshcee lesson every week.
国家对足球外围网哪个好 - 足球外围app下载的pshcee准备计提：
We have a high quality provision of pshcee at Park High 足球外围app下载 which has been recognised nationally:
- 实现 FPA布鲁克奖
- 与合作 英国红十字会 at showcasing best practice in First Aid and Refugee education which is also included in a report on best provision in government guidance.
- pshcee also provides opportunities for student leadership through the pshcee咨询机构 和 傲慢青年网 who have won awards for their pioneering work. Any 足球外围app下载er is welcome to join these organisations.
- This 足球外围app下载 pshcee is drawn from the PSHE Education Programme of Study also incorporating key concepts of citizenship. The Programme of Study can be found here: HTTPs：//www.pshe-association.org.uk/curriculum-and-resources/resources/programme-study-pshe-education-key-stages-1%E2%80%935.
- It is also developed in liaison with local professional agencies.
- The content of the programme will be flexible according to identified need and current issues.
Recommended websites/sources of support for pshcee curriculum